Raise The Oxygen, Enhance the Outcomes
How EPAT® works
- Achilles Pain
- Back Pain (lateral & medical)
- Elbow Pain
- Frozen Shoulders
- Hamstring Issues
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Overuse Injuries
- Pain Relief (various conditions)
- Symptomatic Pain
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Pain Activation
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
Heal the brain, re-connect the pathways
- You will wear ear clips on both ears and two small sensors on either side of your head. These sensors pick up the electrical activity of you brain.
- You then relax and either close your eyes or watch the screen in front of you and listen to music. While doing this your brain processes its signals and decides if the connections being made are “optimal”. Each time this occurs and short pause in the music can be heard and that is the “feedback”.
- Each session lasts roughly 33 minutes and is recommended once daily.
NeurOptimal® is simple, but powerful. This is because it communicates directly with your brain, and there is nothing to interfere with that. There is no outside person evaluating you or diagnosing you, it is just your brain effectively communicating with itself and making its own changes, because your brain knows best.
Muscular relaxation treatment
The warmed reduced viscosity blood is rapidly circulated naturally to all the organs and muscle tissues. In other words, wherever blood flows, enhanced oxygen delivery and nutrition occurs. Increasing the core body temperature is hypothesized to enhance enzyme* function for those with low core body temperature.
* Enzymes are large molecules, usually proteins, responsible for the thousands of chemical reactions that sustain life. Without proper enzyme function at the correct temperature, these chemical reactions will either take place too sluggishly, or not at all. Therefore it is absolutely critical to have normalized core body temperature for good health.
How Avacen 100 works
When the hand, enclosed in a special patented mitt, is placed inside the vacuum chamber, the microprocessor manages the application of negitive pressure and heat to safely increase the temperature and the colume of the blood flowing through the high volume AVA’s. It is important to note that the application of heat without negative pressure is effective.
Infusing heat into the circulatory system reduces blood thickness (viscosity) and increases micro-circulation. Thinner blood facilitates more efficient flow through the skeletal muscles on its route to the smaller vasodilated capillaries (microvascular circulation) which the body uses to radiate excess ATM produced heat into the cooler ambient air .
An increase in microcirculation enhances oxygen delivery and nutrition to the skeletal muscles while carrying away toxins. The result….. healthier, more relaxed muscles throughout the entire body.
for additional links & information check out our resources page